Thursday, July 7, 2011

SmashBox SoftBox

Hey Everyone!
I have started this blog so that I can have a space to write more, take more pictures, work on more makeup looks, do product reviews and so forth. I hope this will help a lot of other people as well!

To kick things off, I bought about a week ago a pallet from Smashbox called the Softbox.  I am still playing around with most of the colors, and making up some eyeshadow looks, but for now, I will post some pictures here along with some swatches.
I am super excited to try this out a bit more and the full review with look photos will be up shortly. So far, I am liking it! The shadows are very soft and smooth. They seemed to glide on my hand while doing swatches fairly easily.
The colors are wonderful to have in your collection! They are neutral and super versatile. It comes with 9 eyeshadows and 2 cream liners.
So without further ado, here are some of the photos and the colors associated with them. I can’t wait to do a look so I can show you guys!
Take care for now! <3
















 Top Right -Vanilla
 Top Left - Sugar
 Bottom - Nude
 Top - Flirt
 Bottom Left - Stone
Bottom Right - Truffle

 Top Left - Nectar
Top Right - Lucky Penny
Bottom - Sienna


No comments:

Post a Comment