Friday, July 8, 2011

Bath and Body Mini Haul!

I was able to take advantage of a sale that Bath and Body Works had recently where a lot of items were discounted online. I placed my order on Monday and I got it today! Super fast shipping = Bonus A+ to me!

I ended up picking up a lot of travel size items because they were less than half off I believe. Here is what I got!
















I was tempted to buy a whole lot more, but I wanted to keep it under a certain amount and it ended up to be about $40 or so worth of products for $20 including shipping. So I definitely can't complain there!

So far I think my favorite scents out of everything I got is the Vanilla Pistachio hand soap. Smells delicious!!

Did anyone else take advantage and grab some great deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment