Sunday, July 10, 2011

Smashbox Softbox Look Gold & Brown

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to post this one yesterday, but lots of summer fun things ended up getting in the way so I wasn't able to. Another awesome thing that happened yesterday was new HAIR!!! I will post pictures shortly on that! Totally excited about it :)

So, this gold and brown eye came again from the softbox pallet from Smashbox and this used Nectar, Lucky Penny, and Sienna. If you want to check out what those colors look like - see my first entry where I have swatches and photos of the pallet.

I put Nectar up under my brow, Lucky Penny on my lid, and Sienna in my crease. I love this look a lot and had no problem blending in the colors. I didn't end up using the eyeliner again because I still seem to have issues with it showing up. I think I am going to play with that by itself at some point here and see what I can do to get it working with my skin.

So here is the look that I came up with:

















































Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment