Thursday, July 7, 2011

Smashbox Softbox Pallet Neutral Eye Look

Hi Everyone!

So, I was able to complete a super soft, insanely neutral eye look for you today based off the Smashbox Softbox that I talked to you about yesterday. I didn't put anything on my face, so I took shots based just off the eye look.

I feel as though neutral looks are kinda hard to show up well on camera, so I hope that the photos show up well enough that you can get the idea of the look. I also included some photos of the individual colors themselves so it helps you as well! I hope that the darker, smokier looks that I do with this pallet will show up better for you :)

<3 Enjoy!



I first primed my eyes with MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
And also this Smashbox Photo Finish primer that comes with the Softbox Pallet.




















Then the color Sugar all over my lid
















Then Nude in the Crease













I took Vanilla and highlighted underneath the brow











I used the bronze cream liner that came with the pallet as well as Urban Decay's 24-7 eyeliner in Whiskey and finished up with Hard Candy Curl up and Dye Lash Curling Mascara.















The colors were pretty smooth when applied and with any eyeshadow, work best applied over a primer. The bronze cream liner seemed to glide on pretty smooth, however, wasn't showing up on my skin as well as I thought and that's why I added the Whiskey pencil over top just to give it a little more.
I definitely want to try a little more with the darker colors, so the next look I have for you will be a soft smoky kind of eye look.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment